While the world is going hysterical with the fear of Corona Virus, I received this wonderful news about COVID-19 from the famous author and coach, Jack Canfield earlier today. And, believe you me, this was the kind of news I had been expecting for some time.
So, what is the good news about COVID-19 nicknamed Coronavirus? Before I share what Jack wrote to me, here is what I have noticed:
- Earth is healing itself.
- The drop in flights, road transports, and industrial closures lead to air pollution levels reduction.
- Birds and swans have returned to the Venice waterways.
- People are suddenly discovering that the rest of the individuals at their homes are not such bad people after all.
- Families are discovering ways to have better time together.
- Kids are learning new skills like cooking, and gardening.
- Families are actually taking better care of their elders.
News About COVID-19
And, now, as Jack wrote to me in his email, here are few of news about COVID-19 that he has read lately:
- China closed down its last coronavirus hospital this week because the number of new cases has fallen so low.
- Of 80,000 people sick from COVID-19 in China, more than 70% have recovered and been discharged from hospitals.
- Doctors in India, France, and the US have been successfully treating COVID-19 with a combination of anti-malarial and other drugs.
- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam claim to have found an antibody against COVID-19.
- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.
- Apple has reopened all 42 of its stores in China.
- Scientists in China have figured out how COVID-19 breaks into human cells, which is critical information for creating treatments and vaccines.
- A Cleveland medical center has developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in 2 hours.
- Scientists in Israel are expected to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.
- In Seattle, US, vaccination trials are already underway
- Distilleries across the U.S. are making their own hand sanitizers and giving it away for free.
- In South Korea, recoveries are beginning to outnumber new cases of infection.
- A Japanese flu drug has proven effective at treating COVID-19
The purpose of this post
If you are wondering why I wrote this post please listen up. The world media is fixated on feeding you doom and gloom. People read negative stories and spread more negativity through their own social media and personal interactions. All of that, in turn, attracts more disasters in people’s lives.
Please stop that.
Here at Gulf Job Sites, our mantra is to think positive, and be positive. Even my blood type is B-Positive! Hahaha.
Focus on the positive, and you totally ignore the negative. You will see your life transform like a miracle.
Only think positive, only talk positive and only pay attention to whats positive in your life and around you. And feel genuinely grateful.
Now, please tell me in the comments below some good news too.